I am a wife and mother ... I am a daughter and sister ... I am a dreamer and believer ... AND ... I am a photographer!
As long as I can remember I have dreamt of doing nothing different. I married young and spent 6 years as a Navy wife, it was during this time that I started taking photography classes. I spend endless hours mastering my techniques. I'm a true believer that you should learn something new every day, and if you have a dream you should go for it with all your heart.
My Studio is located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. We are an award-winning family run business. Our style varies with our clients, but it's always fresh, chic, and fun. Variety is what we love; you'll find us shooting engagements and weddings with strong attention to details. Boudoir, maternity, portraits, seniors, headshots and corporate. We are memorized by the sweetness of a new baby and the wonderings of a toddler.
Let us capture you!!
Located: Pittsburgh, PA (South Hills)
Contact me at: 412-965-5678
Email: Francine Smith
By Appointment Only
Friend me on Facebook: Francine Smith-Photographer
Bob & Dawn
Bob and I are married and live in the Moon Township area. We have 2 children. I grew up with the love of the camera; continuously shooting family and friends pictures… there was rarely an event that I wasn’t asked to bring my camera. Years ago Bob found his love of taking pictures when our daughter started playing on her School’s Basketball team. That has blossomed into a passion for High School Sports Photography. Both Bob & I have continuously enhanced our skills by taking a variety of photography classes. We have mentored with other photographers over the years to continuously become better photographers!
We totally love what we do and know we have been blessed because we have the best career in the world! All you will need to do is spend 10 minutes with us and you would agree. We love to laugh. We love to have fun. We love the challenge of photographing people we have yet to meet or places we have yet to see. In addition to our professionalism, the two comments we hear over and over is about our sense of humor and how much at ease we make everyone feel. We like for our clients feel their Photo Session is a special time in their lives and we’re so glad that we’re a part of it!
Located: Moon Township
Contact us at:
Email: Dawn Millorino
or Bob Millorino
2011 - The Knot
2012 - The Knot
2012 - Trib's Readers' Choice Regional Award - Bronze
Mastering Our Art
If you had an opportunity to meet us, you would know right away that we LOVE what we do and totally enjoy those we meet. Because of this we are continually searching on how to take the ordinary and making it extraordinary…
Here you will find classes & seminars we have or will attended in the quest of “Mastering Our Art”. ... I'm a full believer that you should learn something new every day. (Francine)
• January 23-24, 2012 - Triangle Photographers Association Conference and Folio Competition.... Classes on Weddings, Becoming a Master Photographer, Photoshop, Lightroom, Pets, ProSelect, and Business .... Pittsburgh, PA
• January 17, 2012 - Pittsburgh PUG. Guest Speaker, Jared Bauman of ShootDotEdit. .... Pittsburgh, PA
• October 2011 - Triangle Photographers Association Conference and Print Competition.... Pittsburgh, PA
• April 1, 2011–Sandy Puc & Jerry Ghionis - The Power of Passion Tour. Wedding Photography and Marketing... Columbus, Ohio
• March 20-25, 2011–Triangle Institute of Professional Photographers. Bob & Francine are studing under Ken Sklute “Weddings- It’s All in the Light” ~ Dawn will be studing under Doug Box and Randy Kerr - “Environmental, On Location, In-Home Portraits, using Off-Camera Flash, Reflectors and Continuous Light” ... Pittsburgh, PA
• February 27, 2011 – BillStock - Photoshop, Marketing & Print Competition – Bill Penberthy's Studio - Zelienople, PA
• January 23, 2011 – Triangle Photographers Association – Conference & Print Compitition – Pittsburgh
• April 18, 2010 –Sandy Puc 2010 Family Tour – One day seminar on the Art of Photographing Families – Pittsburgh
• March 21-26, 2010 –Triangle Institute of Professional Photography - Mike Fulton and Cody Clinton (Tri-Coast Photography) “Cutting Edge Lighting Techniques” – for Weddings, Seniors and Portraits – Pittsburgh
• Feburary 21, 2010 – BillStock – Posing and working with Natural Lighting – Bill Penberthy’s Studio – Zelienople, PA
• January 26, 2010 –Triangle Photographers Assoication – Lightroom – One day seminar by Art Suwansang – Pittsburgh
• January 24 and 25 2010 –Triangle Photographers Association – Educational and Folio Compition – Classes by Dave Savarino, Sunshine Sommers, Janice Wendt, Bob Hancock, Art Suwansang and Ken Sklute – Pittsburgh
• January 10-14, 2010 - ImagingUSA Conference — Study under some of the biggest names in photography – Nashville, Tennessee
• November 8, 2009 - BillStock – Creative Wedding Shoot & Posing – Bill Penberthy’s Studio – Zelienople, PA
• October 25-27, 2009 - Triangle Photographers Association Conference & Print Competition - Classes on “Children & Babies, Photographic Artistry, Classic Weddings, Visual Literacy, and Marketing Essentials and Surviving in a New Era” – Pittsburgh
• April 10, 2009 - Tot’s 2 Teens 2009 Tour by Sandy Puc’ “Secrets of a Master Photographer” – Pittsburgh
• April 8, 2009 - Digital WakeUp Call Tour 2009 ~ A New Dawn – Using your on and off-camera flashes for creative & dramatic effects with David Ziser – Pittsburgh
• March 15-20 2009 - Shooting Seniors, Children and Families with Michael Redford – Pittsburgh
• January 25-26, 2009 - Triangle Photographers Association – Speakers on “Sports Photography, Seniors, Creative Children’s Photography, Shooting with Available Light, and Adobe Lightroom” – Pittsburgh
• September 26, 2008 - Photoshop Seminar CS3 – NAPP; Power Tour – Pittsburgh
• September 8, 2008 - Beauty & The Beast Tour – Fong & Woodward; “Lighting & Posing for Weddings & Portraits” and “Wedding Photography – Mastering the Techniques” – Columbus, OH
• May 22, 2008 - Captivated By the Light – Ed Pierce; course on Lighting Techniques – Pittsburgh
• February 11, 2008 - Studio Management – Professional Photographers Association (PPA) – Webinar
• May 25, 2007 - Photoshop Seminar – NAPP; Workflow Techniques – Columbus, OH
• August 27, 2007 - Photoshop Seminar CS3 – NAPP; Creative Effects, RAW – Pittsburgh